The Unit 555 ALA welcomes your questions and suggestions. Please feel free to wither post a question here (as a comment) and we will respond. If you are more comfortable, please email us at Unit555ALA@gmail.com
Americanism Essay Contest 2017
The Unit 555 Auxiliary invites any and all grade 4 through 12 students to compete in our essay contest. Cash prizes will be awarded to the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners in all categories. Click below for details!
There are 5 Categories of Americanism essays for the following groups:
1) Grades 4-5: “What does patriotism mean to me?” 200-300 words
2) Grades 6-7: “Why is it important to vote?” 200-300 words
3) Grades 8-9: “What does Freedom mean to me?” 250-400 words
4) Grades 10-11-12: “What are my duties as a citizen?” 300-500 words
5) Exceptional Needs: “What does the American Flag Mean to me?” 25 words or more
//Hugs From Home - Support Our Troops Care Packages//Huntington Beach Unit 133 and Unit 555 Working Together
Unit 555 is working together with Unit 133 Huntington Beach to collect sundries, snacks, games, and letters and cards of support for our troops on deployment. We also welcome any monetary donations to help cover the cost of shipping. Please review the list below and help out if you can. <3
There is a collection box at the Post appropriately labeled. Thank you
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.